December 22, 2016

Books/Novels 2016

Books/Novels that I have read in 2016.. 

  1. Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
  2. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) - Marissa Meyer | Feels like reading the Star Wars series
  3. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) - Marissa Meyer | I skipped most of it, a bit too lengthy
  4. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) - Marissa Meyer
  5. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) - Marissa Meyer | Great ending
  6. Confess - Colleen Hoover
  7. Grey - E L James | Didn't finish it, boring.
  8. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)  -
  9. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) -
  10. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) -
  11. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) -
  12. -
  13. Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore
  14. November 9 - Collen Hoover
  15. Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens | Stupid storyline, I skipped most of it, how can someone be so brainless. 
  16. Poison Study (Study, #1) - Maria V. Snyder 
  17. Assassin Study (Study, #1.5) - Maria V. Snyder 
  18. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
  19. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  20. The Deal (Off-Campus #1) Elle Kennedy
  21. Delirium (Delirium, #1) - Lauren Olive
  22. Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) - Lauren Olive
  23. Requiem (Delirium, #3) - Lauren Olive 
  24. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by
  25. Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning
  26. Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning
  27. Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning
  28. Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning
  29. Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire
  30. Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning | Did not finish this, coz Barrons is dead, so why should I continue reading huhu.
  31. Eligible (The Austen Project #4) - Curtis Sittenfeld | This version of Pride and Prejudice resonate better than the classic version. Loving it.
  32.  It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
  33. Storm and Silence by Robert Thier  | Read half of the book, it's like a combination of Pride & Prejudice mix with 50 Shades of Grey, so unoriginal!
  34. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward


    My best choice award for 2016 goes to..

     Eligible (The Austen Project #4) - Curtis Sittenfeld 

7 comments:

Rose world said...

Wow! Quite a list. Good reading. Look like you read a lot of the series.

This year I dont read much. Less than 10 books. Hehehe.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, yup I read lot of series this year. Because the standalone book are too short, I can finished it in 1 days, then I have to start searching for new books. A good series I can enjoy longer, less research.

suituapui said...

P.S. I love you, same as the movie?

Ezvina said...

Errr.. I have not watch the movie.

Sharon D. said...

Fuyohh..so banyak. I made 10 books. The rest are recipe books...haha

Ezvina said...

Recipe books?! Wow.

Ezvina said...

Looking back at this post, I wonder how I managed to read 37 books in 1 years.
Now I have to blame it on Netflix, Disney Hotstar, and othee cable tv 🤪